2013 is going sneak up on us sooner than we know it, so if you’re hosting a New Year‘s Eve bash, you should start your party planning now! To help us with the task, I asked Aerial Artistry Entrainment Company and event entrainment producer Tatyana Petruk to share some creative party entertainment ideas for an unforgettable New Year’s Eve Party. From making your New Year celebrations unforgettable, check out all of Aerial Artistry tips below!
1. Human Strolling Tables: Dazzle audiences with innovative Strolling Tables. Enjoy an elegant beauty serving cocktails at the New Year’s Eve party with these unique strolling tables. It’s a great addition to any theme entertainment! First people are amused that the model is in the center of the table. Then they freak when the table walks to them. It’s a fun surprise. (Each table is a standard round banquet table, 5ft in diameter. With this size, it is important to know if the table is already in place for guests, or if it makes a grand entrance through double ballroom doors. Please ensure that the venue doors are wide enough if you would like the table(s) to enter)
2. Chandeliers Dancers: There is no better way to wow your guests, with Our beautiful Human Crystal Chandelier Dancers could appear anywhere in the room and start performing choreography with lighted crystal chandeliers on the top of their heads! They could create an aura of elegance as they drifted about serving cigars, champagne or just dancing with the guests.
3. Aerial Bartenders: Another very new performing art, serves, interacts with your guests, and makes them feel involved in the spectacle! Suspended up in the air from the crystal 7 feet chandelier prop with the bottles often of champagne suspended around the circle. On New Year’s Eve, The aerialist is raised and lowered on a motor as she serve a specialty drinks at the start of the party and champagne at midnight, directly for the guests, hanging upside-down & flipping & spinning through the air.
4. Living Red Carpet: with Aerial Artistry Living Red Carpet Your guests will feel like true celebrities. Of course you want your guests to be excited walking into your event. Well, our Living Red Carpet will handle that with no problem. For whatever themed event you are having, your guests will love walking in welcomed by a 150 foot carpet ending with a beautiful dress entertainer up on a pedestal.
5. Trapeze-Combining the glamour of the Aerial Red Carpet: red carpet with exotic fashion is our specialty. Guests walk on the “red carpet” before realizing that it is part of Trapeze couture gown.
6. THE MIRROR MAN: Disco/Mirror man- Disco/Mirror Man is a great way to liven up any event. The Disco/Mirror Man employs his body as a canvas where the shattered mirror reproduces the real world. The mirror deflects lights and reflects fragments of everything in his vicinity. Interactively engage your guests and help bring life to your event’s dance floor. Dancing with Disco/Mirror Man is the way to WOW your guests! He will make everybody dancing.
7. ELECTRICAL DJ: instrument/controller called the Hydra; Invented a multi-dimensional it is a rack that has infrared sensors mounted to it that can be “played” by passing your hand through its field of view. The sensors can pick up how fast the hand is moved into and out of its view and at what distance. This information then gets translated into MIDI which can be used to control sounds, lights, lasers, video, you name it. Not only is it cool to look at the correlation between his movements and the music, but also the lasers are just cool to begin with!
8. BURLESQUE PERFORMERS: Burlesque entertainment is a great way to add life to your special occasion. Whether you prefer a traditional witty parody performed or a modern performance with colorful costumes and novelty acts.
9. Aerial Acrobat TISSUE (AERIAL CHIFFON This one you saw on youtube): In a stunning display of grace and strength, our Aerial Chiffon artist floats over and around the audience on the whisper of billowing fabric, performing a breathtaking acrobatic aerial dance, which requires agility, flexibility and enormous skill. A contrasting combination of beauty and power, this act is sure to mesmerize the audience with its exquisite presentation.
10. 3D Human Wallpaper: Body Paint Dancers literally brings the walls to life to blend right in to the wallpaper. The models then stand against the surface to create a striking 3D ‘human wallpaper’ effect.
From More information about Event Entertainment visit www.AerialArtistry.com