Why Hire a Tradeshow Model
Tradeshow or Expo models work a trade show floorspace or booth, and represent a company to attendees. Trade show models are typically not regular employees of the company, but are freelancers hired by the company renting the booth space. Trade Show Models are skilled at learning your product or services information and articulating it to your booth visitors. They are helpful in handling large number of attendees and pre-qualifying leads to obtain information so they may be solicited after the show. Making sure you have enough staff at your booth is extremely important otherwise potential leads may walk away.
Here are the top reasons to Hire a Tradeshow or Expo Models:
- The main purpose of hiring trade show models is to get better product exposure, generate sales and customer leads.
- Trade show models help bring in the crowd to your booth. They are trained to attract potential customers and make your company look good in the eyes of these customers. In industry events like these, the key is to get noticed. They can give your business a better product exposure in the market if they are leveraged accordingly.
- They can move around the venue and distribute flyers and leaflets and lead potential customers to your area for a more in depth explanation of what your business has to offer.
- They can also be the ones tasked to demonstrate your products.
- They can be your spokes person for your business.
- Trade show models may be highly skilled at screening the mass of show attendees for target consumers or at obtaining attendee information so that they may be solicited after the show.
- They can help you assess how you are faring, so you can make the necessary adjustments in order to improve the crowd that goes to check out your booth in the succeeding trade show days.
- Hiring trade show models locally will reduce your cost. Bringing your staff to work a tradeshow can be costly due to travel, accommodations and other expenses.
- Potential customers who frequent these industry events are looking for solutions to their own company issues. They are there for a purpose and the main goal is for your business to be the one to fulfill their needs and requirements; hence making sure that they take notice of your company.
- Because it just makes business sense and it works!